Monday, June 7, 2010

10,000 degrees

Its hotter than shit out here and the ground is starting to look like one big whirlpood of steaming sand.
A homeless man asked me for a dollar today and I sold him a bag of weed instead. I thought it was more appropriate.
I am one with the desert. There is no pain and no pleasure, just heat. I am the phoenix sun.
Not sure what I am going to do when this 88 cent bottle of sunkist lemonade runs out. But I will figure something out.
Nothing to write about right now, but still 18 minutes before I have to go back to work. Dont want to spend one more minute in this cesspool. The girl at the gym was cute enough, but she looked like she had a drug problem that couldnt be handled. She was spinning out of control, caught in this whirlwind known as the Mojave.
Oops, all out of soda. Going to have to find something else to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment