Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The cold air from this fan is becoming uncomfortable on my chest, but it is far too hot to put on a blanket.



The mosquitoes have lined up at my door. I am an all-you-can-eat buffet for them. I am trying to wolf down the rest of this extravaganza pizza that I just bought, but the chimi churi hot sauce has been squirted all over my bedspread.



I have to meet up with some girl at the mall tomorrow, but I forgot where she works. This is going to be fun.



All my clothes are at the laundrymat, so I am going to have to borrow Juan's raggedy wifebeater and tight blue shorts to go to the mall. I am going to look wierd This, I know.



Last night we took off to the gym but Juan left the keys in the house and I tried to sneak in through the roof, climbing through the bathroom window. But it was about 15 feet off the ground.



Locksmiths had to break into the house, and it took them nearly 20 minutes. It cost us about 400 pesos :(

Finishing off this limon Ciel and planning for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Dude where are youuuuuu! How come you havent called me like you promised. Going to kick your butt.
    I have had one of those weeks with so many stories. Put some money on your phone!

    ReplyDelete